Clay or Mud based masks are great for balancing out oily or acne-prone skin. Some clays, muds and oils have been found to help (not cure) skin conditions such as: psoriasis, eczema, acne, shingles and dermatitis.
Dead Sea Mineral Mud
This is not a product we make. This is actual mud from the Dead Sea. It is used for facial mask, hair mask, body wraps and mud baths.
The following description is information supplied by the vendor we receive this product from. These are not the claims of Soap Clouds, LLC or anyone associated with Soap Clouds.
Dead Sea Mineral Mud is nature’s combination of unique properties and beauty therapy. Medical researchers have proven that this ancient mud contains healing powers. Dead Sea minerals regulate and activate cell functions while improving and replenishing skin texture which helps preventing premature aging. Mud from the Dead Sea will remove dry skin cells and will revitalize, soften and gently cleanse while restoring the skin to its natural beauty.
Apply a thin layer of Mineral Mud all over the face and/or body with the exception of your eyes and eye lids. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water. Dead Sea Mineral Mud can be used several times a week.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mineral Mud:
• Natural Dead Sea Product stimulates circulation, enhances cell regeneration, relieves muscular pains and stress and improves tone and general health.
• Relieves aches and pains.
• Prevents stiffness after exercising.
• Relaxes muscles.
• Dissipates tension.
• Eases arthritic and rheumatic pains.
• Alleviates tension headaches.
• Relieves skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
• Arthritic disorders.
• Dead Sea Mineral Mud also assists with circulation and decreases inflammation to ease discomfort.
• Dry skin that deteriorates with age benefits from Dead Sea Mud. It also cleanses the skin replacing missing electrolytes.
• Dead Sea Mineral Mud also guards against moisture loss.
• Insomnia can be reversed with the Dead Sea Mud. It relaxes the mind and body for a good night’s sleep.
• Psoriasis responds well utilizing Dead Sea Mineral Mud.
• Stress, a common problem, can be reduced with Dead Sea Mineral Mud